Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Folk prefer the idea of feedback to the reality of it!
Many of us associate feedback with critique.
As parents, we already know our failings too weel. We don’t need others telling us about them too! Even less our children.
Yet, what if this feedback time were an opportunity to share deeply, to learn how much your children love you…with your imperfections, and to positively address sensitive issues in a calm and productive setting?
That’s what we do. Join us for the Parent Prep webinar. Choose the Follow Up webinar or the personalized sessions.
Family Feedback from Kids Workshop
Do you know what your kids LOVE about your family? When did you last ask and really listen?
How about the ONE THING that would hugely improve family life for them?
We often get their feedback through passing comments like:
“Thanks for the cookie.” (aaah!)
“Brush teeth? I did it….yesterday.” (huh?)
“Dad, you just don’t get it.” (ouch…)
These tidbits contribute to your relationship in tiny bits. Kids’ Family Feedback creates the time and the conditions for positive give and take.
Parents will learn
- ONE GREAT BEHAVIOR: what each child thinks you do well and wants you to keep doing
- ONE BEHAVIOR TO TWEAK: what bothers them, why that is important, and what they wish would happen instead
Kids THRIVE on being heard. They get center stage with a mission to make family be its best. It’s a responsibility. The SOSOOPER online seminar helps them live up to it and coaches them in giving feeback respectfully and positively.
What you gain
- Proof that kids know your weaknesses AND love you still
- Clarification of the life-skills your kids want you to model for them. Phew. You need not be perfect everywhere simultaneously!
- Increased trust as children hear you listen attentively.
- Practical solutions to family challenges
- Great memories that Home is indeed Sweet Home
What is it?
It’s ½ hour of time well spent. Transform weeks of nagging about school work into succinct responsibility-building reminders to help kids be motivated to do their best.
With whom? How? When? How much?
Our online seminars are for parents AND their children. These facilitated family discussions are led by Denise Dampierre, founder and CEO of SoSooper Families.
- Join a group online seminar. See our Calendar for upcoming dates. Participation is $20 per family.
- Schedule an online seminar just for your family. Send your request and date preferences. We’ll work it out. Personalized seminars run $40 per ½ hour.
Sign up for our Family Feedback from Kids online seminar to help family grow and thrive.