Stay Together & Keep Motivated…even with social distancing
Group cohesion used to be easy when you could drop by each other’s desk.
Now, team spirit is work!
Your team needs encouragement.
Employees overcame the technical glitches and found ways to connect when their Internet connection suddenly dropped. They valiantly try to stay connected when distracted by kids and spouse (the biggest kid of all!). We all feel flooded by emails and messages that it’s hard to focus.
YOU seek fresh perspective.
You are surrounded by the four same walls. Literally!
It’s lonely enough to be a leader when the team is together. It’s even more solitary with remote work!
Tap Into Collective Intelligence & Get Solutions to Online Team Spirit
Meet with other professionals from different industries and backgrounds to share and swap solutions.
Come away with do-able actions steps that you would not have thought of yourself.
When: Thursday, April 2 at 6:30 pm
Where: Online via Zoom
Moderated by Denise Dampierre
Participants include managers and high potentials from diverse backgrounds and mutliple companies. Possiblity to join meeting anonymously.
What you get:
- Discover do-able action steps from professionals you wish you could meet
- Get proven ways to work effectively and without distractions
- If you’ve been struggling with coordinating your team, this solution-finding is for you
- Prove your own intelligence and value as you participate in the brainstorming
- Or ignore this and keep struggling 😞!
Enter your mail address below to join the collective intelligence online workshop.